12.10.2011

Thrift Store Finds




On my way to purchase some vintage Christmas decorations that were going for pennies on Craigslist, I spotted a thrift store in little town. I don't have much of a collection of vintage Christmas goodies but with their enticing "25% off all Christmas" sign, I had to stop and check it out. I found these really cool Houze glasses that say Happy Holidays.
Also got some Shiney Bright silver and blue Christmas tree balls that wil be going directly onto the tree since I am doing all blue this year.
From the Craigslist ad, I picked up this cute little angel tree topper. She has a little ding out of the candle she is holding, but it is barely noticable. Picked up these super cool Knickerbocker Swiss Melodie Bells and a bunch of other ornaments. After it was all said and done I think I found some pretty cool stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment